Hi dear readers! Elena Salo is here again and I’m sharing the third and final post featuring Blooming Garden collection by Marisa Job. And for today’s post I created two cards using this beautiful collection.
Here I used several sets including Blooming Rose. This is my favorite set from this collection and I have lots of ideas for different types of flowers I can create with it. For me it is very exciting!
So, let’s start making these cards!
- Create 5×5” top folding card base.
- Die cut two panels with Top Floral Panel out of brown cardstock.
- Foam mount the panels onto the card base.
- Create a flower using Blooming Rose set of dies.
- Cut the flower into two pieces and adhere them onto the card.
- Cut out a thin stripe out of brown cardstock. Stamp sentiment and foam mount it onto the card.
- Add leaves to the flowers.
- Add dots with black thin liner.
- S4-916 Blooming Rose
- S4-915 Top Floral Panel
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Brown Cardstock, Crème Cardstock, Hero Arts Cheer Messages Stamp Set, Centropen Black Liner.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you soon!