Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by Elena Salo
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5 ½ x 5 ½ “ top folding card base.
- Die cut several elements using Frame Charms die set. Place and adhere them onto the card base. Foam mount the inner squares onto the card base.
- Die cut a label using Labels 59 set. Stamp sentiment onto label from Wine Glass Bottle set.
- Create a frame using Label 59 Decorative Accents and die #2 from Labels 59 set. Adhere it onto the label. Foam mount the label onto the card.
- Die cut 2 small branches of grapes from Wine Glass Bottle set, color them and decorate the label on the card.
- S4-878 Frame Charms
- S4-879 Labels 59
- S4-880 Label 59 Decorative Accents
- SDS-134 Wine Glass Bottle
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Hero Arts India Ink Black; First Edition Twin Markers: 25 Pistachio, 32 Lavender.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!