Hello everyone, Yvonne here today sharing a birthday card using some of the gorgeous Art Nouveau Collection by Stacey Caron Designs. Let me show you how to create this card.
- Trim white cardstock to size 6.5 x 6.5″ for the card base.
- Trim kraft cardstock to size 6.25 x 6.25″ and glue upon card base.
- Trim patterned cardstock to size 6 x 6″ and glue upon card base.
- Cut/emboss Art Nouveau Stile Floreal Medallion Die #3 (with Die #1 being the smallest die-template) from Kraft cardstock and stencil using brown ink and the Tool ‘n One™ with foam applicator.
- Adhere to the cardbase using Crafty Foam Tape.
- Cut/emboss Art Deco Ritz Labels Die #5 from white cardstock and stamp sentiment upon using a black inkpad.
- Tuck the corners of the stamped label in the Floral Medallion and adhere to the cardbase using Crafty Foam Tape.
- Cut/emboss Art Nouveau Florals (the die-template with the leaves) twice from each of the colours pine green, olive green, orange and yellow and stencil using brown ink and the Tool ‘n One with foam applicator.
- Cut of the leaves from the die-cuts and bend the leaves slightly.
- Adhere the leaves to the cardbase using glue.
- Finish the card with mulberry flowers, stamens and self-adhesive pearls.
Spellbinders Products Used:
S4-604 Art Deco Ritz Labels
S5-272 Art Nouveau Florals
S6-103 Art Nouveau Stile Floreal Medallion
T-001 Tool ‘n One™
T-001 Tool and Accessories Magnetic Handy Mat
T-005 Foam applicator Rectangle
Cardstock (White, Patterned, Yellow, Orange, Kraft, Olive Green and Pine Green); Self-Adhesive Pearls (Brown and Burgundy); Sentiment Stamp and Acrylic Stamp Block; Mulberry Flowers; Ink (Black and Brown); Crafty Foam Tape; Ruler; Paper Trimmer; Scissors; Glue
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,
Latest posts by Yvonne van de Grijp (see all)
- Two Cards Made with One Die Cut in French Flair Style - April 26, 2017
- Creating an Art Nouveau Birthday Card - February 17, 2017
- Winter Wonderland Fleur de Square Card Tutorial - January 4, 2017