Super excited to die-cut felt material with Spellbinders® Contour™ Steel Rule Dies! I used Floweret Posies Contour™ Steel Rule Die and the leaf shape from the Flower Child Contour™ Steel Rule Die on two layers of felt…cuts like butah! AND no glue gun involved! Curious? Join me as I walk you through…
Let me show you how in a few simple steps using my Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® (aka my glue gun alternative).
1. Cut light pink, dark pink and purple felt with SR-080 Floweret Posies Contour™ Steel Rule Die and green felt with the leaf shape from the Flower Child Contour™ Steel Rule Die, using the Spellbinders® Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
2. Using the warmth of your finger, place and press a Dodz Adhesive Dot 3D on each layer of flower to adhere.
3. Repeat the same process with the two leaves. Position the leaves as shown below.
4. Place a Dodz Adhesive Dot 3D on the left side of hair clip where the opening feature is located. Being careful, take off the liner and heat the adhesive dot with a heating tool. While hot, place the leaves on top to adhere. I don’t have a glue gun so I use this method (easy + fast) to adhere 🙂
5. Thread the pink fiber through the button holes and knot.
6. Place a Dodz Adhesive Dot 3D on the back of button and center on to the felt flower.
And that’s it! SO FUN and EASY! Give it a try!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Dodz Adhesive Dots 3D
Kunin® Felt: Eco-fi® Classicfelt™ (Baby Pink, Candy Pink, Light Lilac and Apple Green)
Margie loves to create with her VAST collection of Spellbinders® products! She enjoys teaching others how to use them in many different ways = SO FUN when they have that light bulb moment 🙂
Residing in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago with her husband and their two boys, they put up with her crazy schedules and supplies of paper crafting! Whatever spare time she has in between, she enjoys reading and traveling.