Hello there! This is Yana Smakula, today I would like to show you how to quickly decorate little treat containers for Valentine’s Day using our dies and fun foam. Hover over the image below to see what I used in creating this project:
To create this project I used a few inexpensive bottle from Target, white fun foam, double sided adhesive sheets and one of the new dies from the Joyous Celebrations collection by Sharyn Sowell.
I love to use fun foam to add additional dimension to my projects. I especially love using it with dies and die-cutting it in my Platinum machine. To make it easier to adhere fun foam onto my project I always, before cutting, add a layer of adhesive using adhesive sheets to either one or both sides of my foam.
- S3-265 Shapeabilities Heart Leaves Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations Collection By Sharyn Sowell
- S4-116 Nestabilities Standard Circles SM Etched Dies
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White & pick cardstock; white fun foam; easy cut adhesive (Therm o web); light pink ribbon; gold thread; clear stamp (Hero Arts – You Are My Happy); black ink; hole punch.
Watch my video tutorial to learn how you can make this project:
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have fun die-cutting!
Latest posts by Yana Smakula (see all)
- Create a Watercolor Floral Trellis Birthday Card - April 20, 2017
- Create an All Occasion Layered Card with Amazing Paper Grace Dies - April 13, 2017
- Sweet Wishes Shaker Card with Market Fresh Collection by Debi Adams - April 6, 2017