Hello everyone, Yvonne here!
Let me show you how to make this card!
1. Trim white cardstock to size 11½x6½” and fold to a card size 5¾x6½”
2. Trim kraft cardstock to size 5⅜x6⅛” and glue upon card base.
3. Trim patterned cardstock to size 5×5⅜” and glue upon card base.
4. Cut Geo steps twice from white cardstock and once from gold cardstock.
5. Glue the white Geo Steps onto the card base using 3D foam tape. Glue with both diagonal sides overlapping (this way you create an rectangle shape)
6. Glue some gold excess parts onto the card(also using foam tape).
7. Stamp sentiment upon white cardstock and cut a banner using scissors.
8. Glue the banner onto kraft cardstock and cut out the banner slightly larger than the white banner. Glue upon the card base.
· cardstock: white, gold, kraft,patterned
· sentiment stamp, black ink pad
· 3D foam tape, bone folder,scissors, paper trimmer, glue
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!
Hugs from Holland,