Hello friends! Today I have these holiday party favor boxes to share with you created with my new die set called Surprise Me Box from the Special Occasions Collection. These boxes make great party favors for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s celebrations. They are super easy to make and you can fill them up with candy or a small gift.
Surprise Me Box Die Set:
1. Die cut party favor boxes with Surprise Me Box die set from designer cardstock for the Christmas boxes or foil cardstock for the New Year’s or Hanukkah party favors.
2. Die cut 4 top panels for each box from contrasting designer cardstock and then attach to box with tape runner. Die cut tag and top layer, glue together.
3. Apply tape to the folding tabs and assemble box. Use silk ribbon to tie at both ends and make a bow. Attach tags to ribbon as pictured.
Here are more pictures of the finished Christmas party favor boxes:
New Year’s or Hanukkah party favor boxes:
Other Supplies: Maja Design – I Wish Paper Collection, The Paper Studio – Classic Glam Glitter Paper Pad, Gold and Silver Foil Cardstock, Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L – E-Z Runner Ultra, May Arts Silk Ribbon.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Holiday Season!
She lives in Los Angeles, CA with her husband of 35 years. They have two daughters and three grandkids. When she’s not in her craft room, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, going to the beach, sewing, reading and cooking.
Latest posts by Marisa Job (see all)
- Sunflower Shaker Card - June 20, 2017
- Flower Tile Card featuring Celebrate the Day by Marisa Job - May 16, 2017
- Celebrate the Day with a Tea Light Box Tutorial - April 25, 2017