Hello friends! Today I have these gift boxes to share with you created with Spellbinders Flower Top Box Die Set from my Celebrate the Day Collection. You can also use these boxes as party favors for special occasions like bridal showers, birthday parties and holidays. They are really easy to make, all the cutting and scoring lines are in the die ready for you to assemble the box in no time.
1. Die cut gift box with Flower Top Box Die Set. You need to die cut 2 pieces from 2 sided design paper. Die cut 6 small square top layers and then adhere to box as pictured below.
2. Glue both pieces together at the center of the base and then glue square top layers.
3. Fold all scored lines and then assemble box by gluing the side tabs under the side panels.
4. Fold top petals back and then curl with a bone folder or pencil. Use ribbon to tie together and your gift box is done.
Other Supplies: Maja Design Paper (Enjoying Outdoors, Summer Time and Walking in the Forest Collections), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® (E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser), May Arts Silk Ribbon.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!
She lives in Los Angeles, CA with her husband of 35 years. They have two daughters and three grandkids. When she’s not in her craft room, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, going to the beach, sewing, reading and cooking.
Latest posts by Marisa Job (see all)
- Sunflower Shaker Card - June 20, 2017
- Flower Tile Card featuring Celebrate the Day by Marisa Job - May 16, 2017
- Celebrate the Day with a Tea Light Box Tutorial - April 25, 2017