Hello everyone! Christine here today to share with you a Springtime banner. Let’s say goodbye to Winter and welcome Spring with a fun-to-make project. What a great seasonal home decor piece.
S2-130 Pretty Petals A Etched Dies
S2-131 Pretty Petals B Etched Dies
S2-132 Pretty Petals C Etched Dies
S2-133 Pretty Petals D Etched Dies
S4-531 Romantic Vines Etched Dies
SR-011 Type-Oh! Contour™ Steel Rule Die
SR-013 Three’s A Crowd Contour™ Steel Rule Die
PL-001 Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Patterned Paper; Enamel Dots; Green, Pink, Blue and Yellow Cardstock; Thick Twine
1. Using the Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine and Three’s A Crowd Contour™ Steel Rule Die, cut 6 large flag banner shapes from patterned paper – remember you can cut multiples in one go so it makes it very speedy.
2. Using the same Three’s A Crowd, cut 6 of the smaller flag banner shapes from burlap.
3. Affix the burlap onto the patterned paper. Using Type-Oh! Contour™ Steel Rule Die, die cut the letters to spell out Spring. Affix these with foam squares.
4. Using the assorted Pretty Petal Etched Die Sets and Romantic Vines Etched Dies, cut/emboss a variety of flowers and foliage from coloured cardstock.
5. Attach twine to the reverse of the bunting. Affix flowers as desired.
I hope you feel inspired to create today and thank you for stopping by the Spellbinders blog.
Latest posts by Christine Emberson (see all)
- Aren’t You Sweet Strawberry Pendant For Summer Fun - May 31, 2017
- Festive with Fabric - November 30, 2016
- Wild and Free Tribal Borders Card - October 26, 2016