Hello everyone, Christine here today and sharing with you a white on white gate fold card showing how effective die cuts can look when cut in half.
Cross Promotional Partners:
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L® Crafty Foam Tape and E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
Patterned Paper; Sentiment Stamp; Gemstones; White Cardstock; Liquid Adhesive
2. Cut each die cut vertically through the middle.
3. Score cardstock to create a gatefold card. Cut/emboss A2 Matting Basics to create matting panels.
4. Insert decorative paper inside with die cut heart stamped with sentiment.
5. Affix sliced die cuts to front panels of card with liquid adhesive checking they align when the card is closed.
6. The final touch is a few decorative gemstones.
I hope you feel inspired to create today and thank you for stopping by the Spellbinders blog.
Latest posts by Christine Emberson (see all)
- Aren’t You Sweet Strawberry Pendant For Summer Fun - May 31, 2017
- Festive with Fabric - November 30, 2016
- Wild and Free Tribal Borders Card - October 26, 2016