Hello there! Today Latisha is sharing a few different ways to use the newest Stylus attachment set for the Tool ‘n One. This tool should be in every crafter’s arsinal, especially if you like to use die templates. The different attachments are very easy to change out, the Tool ‘n One is very user friendly for sure!
- SCD-009 Pierced Circles
- SCD-017 Fringed Garland
- GLD-016 Baby Bunting
- T-001 Tool ‘n One
- T-003 Stylus
- GC-200 Grand Calibur Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
- My Minds Eye: Hello World Pattern Paper
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares and Permanent Dots Runner
- May Arts: Twine
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko®: Versafine Ink (Onyx Black)
Stamps; Grey and Kraft Cardstock; Scissors
- Cut/score cardstock to create a 5.25 x 4.75 card base.
- Chose which Stylus attachment you want to use to curl the banners and fringe.
- Cut patterned paper using the SCD-017 Fringed Garland die template with the Grand Calibur Machine.
- Cut the die cut in half, trim using scissors.
- Using the Stylus, curl the ends of the fringe & adhere to the card bottom.
- Using patterned paper, cut two banners using the Baby Bunting Dies #3 and #4 (the smallest die size is #1).
- Using the Stylus tool, curl the edges of the buntings.
- Adhere the buntings together using foam squares.
- Nest Pierced Circles Dies #1 and #2 together and secure with washi tape. Using the Grand Calibur Machine, cut and emboss with Kraft cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto grey cardstock using black ink and trim the edges.
- Adhere the sentiment to the circle die cut using foam squares.
- Using the Stylus and extra frings, curl the fringe and adhere to the back of the circle die cut.
- Adhere the circle diecut to the card using foam squares.
- Add twine to embellish.