Hello friends! I’m Marisa Job and I am so happy to be here today to show you how to make this family layout. This layout was very simple to make using 3 die sets from my new Timeless Heart Collection. The frames were created with Friends and Family Frames die set, the flowers were created with Textured Flowers die set and for the leaves I used Layered Leaf Vines die set.
- Die cut 2 picture frames with Friends and Family Frames die set from designer cardstock. Die cut words “Family” and “Forever” from designer cardstock.
- Die cut family pictures using the same frame from Friends and Family Frames die set.
- Glue frames to 12” x 12” designer cardstock. Adhere pictures inside frames using tape runner. Adhere words “Family” and “Forever” to frame as pictured below. You can distress the edges of the 12” x 12” cardstock if you would like.
- Die cut multiple flowers with Textured Flowers die set from designer cardstock. Color edges with Distress Inks using Tool ‘N One and Foam Applicators and then shape flowers with Stylus Tips for Tool N’ One.
- Die cut leaves with Layered Leaf Vines die set from designer cardstock. Color edges with Distress Inks using Tool ‘N One and Foam Applicators and then shape leaves with Stylus Tips for Tool N’ One.
- Layer petals together to form flowers and then adhere to layout. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads. Glue leaves under flowers as pictured below.
- Make a bow with twine and adhere to layout. Glue shells next to flowers and then create small beads with Nuvo Crystal Drops around flowers and leaves.
- S4-795 Layered Leaf Vines Dies
- S5-315 Friends & Family Frames Dies
- S5-317 Textured Flowers Dies
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 8.5” Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
- T-003 Stylus Tips For Tool N’ One
- T-007 Foam Applicator – Circle For Tool ‘N One
Blue Fern Studios – Seaside Collage Paper Collection, Ranger Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky, and Aged Mahogany), Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell, Micro-beads, Twine, Shells.
I hope you feel inspired to create a family picture layout using these die sets. Feel free to leave me a comment below and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!