Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Have you been busy die-cutting and making stunning projects? We hope you have! We continue our Cardmaking Inspiration mini series and today we’d like to share a beautiful (and not hard to make!) friendship card created using dies from the Chantilly Paper Lace collection by Becca Feeken.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 5×7” white side folding card base.
- Die-cut & emboss Lattice Frame from the Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame Large set out of gold foil cardstock. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut patterned paper oval using Oval Insert die from the Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame Large set. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut & emboss Frill Frame & Border (on top and bottom of the frame) from the Talullah Frill Layering Frame Small set out of white cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Foam mount onto the card.
- Embellish card with pearls.
- S5-328 Talullah Frill Layering Frame Small
- S6-129 Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame Large
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110LB & 80 LB); Gold Foil Cardstock; Patterned Paper (First Edition – Bella Rose); Fun Foam; Tape Runner; Clear Stamp (Penny Black – Happy Wishes); Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Self Adhesive Pearls.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
Like this project? Be sure to pin it!