Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Have you been busy die-cutting and making stunning projects? We hope you have! We continue our Cardmaking Inspiration mini series and today we’d like to share a beautiful Holiday Wreath card created using dies from the Four Seasons collection designed by Lene Lok.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 ½ ”.
- Die-cut wreath out of brown cardstock. Foam mount onto the panel. Stamp sentiment in the middle of the wreath.
- Foam mount patterned paper panel onto the card.
- Die-cut leaves and berries out of brown, green and red cardstock.
- Die-cut deer out of brown cardstock.
- Add double sided sticky to both sides of fun foam. Die-cut deer out of fun foam. Adhere cardstock die cut onto foam. Adhere onto the card. Adhere leaves and berries onto the wreath.
- Die-cut & emboss bow. Adhere onto the card.
- Embellish berries using Nuvo Drops.
- S4-844 Winter Canopy and Elements
- S4-845 Wreath
- S5-338 Wreath Elements
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110LB & 80 LB); Other Cardstock (My Colors Cardstock – Mini Dots Night Flyer Lily, Beach Grass; Heavyweight Chinese Red); Fun Foam; Thermoweb Easy Cut Adhesive; Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares; Clear Stamp (WPlus9 – Silver Bells); Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew; Patterned Paper: First Edition Christmas Wishes 8×8 Paper Pad.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!