The all-new February 2018 Large Die of the Month is here! This kit features 17 dies that are perfect for pop up Birthday cards and more!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available February 1st, 2018, make sure to get yours!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
17 Die Templates
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR PROJECT BELOW:
Colored and White Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Adhesive.
Happy Birthday Pop Up Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below:
- Step 1: prep paper and dies. Cut white cardstock panel to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″
- Step 2: Place pop up die in the middle of white cardstock panel, die-cut.
- Step 3: Fold along the score line. Adhere on the inside of a A2 card base made out of colored cardstock.
- Die-cut Happy Birthday and Bow.
- Adhere Happy Birthday on the inside of the card and bow on the outside.
Video Tutorial – Pop Up Birthday Card
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the 3 projects we created using our February 2018 Large Die Of The Month kit: