Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we’re sharing a masculine Robot card created with a touch of humor using our Die D-Lite dies.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 ¼”, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut circle out of patterned paper, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut bow, assemble, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut & emboss robot out of silver foil cardstock.
- Add double sided sticky sheets onto both sides of white fun foam. Die-cut robot. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam. Foam mount onto the card. Add googly eyes.
- Die-cut little hearts out of red cardstock and sticky fun foam. Adhere cardstock die cuts onto fun foam, adhere onto the card.
- Heat emboss sentiment in white embossing powder onto black cardstock. Cut into a strip. Adhere onto the card.
- S3-283 Bow Ties
- S3-309 Robots
- S3-313 Love Letter
- S4-114 Standard Circles LG
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Silver Foil Cardstock; My Colors Cardstock: Chinese Red, Black Suede; Neenah Solar White 110 LB cardstock; White Fun Foam; Ken Oliver Stick It Double Sided Sticky Sheets; Versafine Watermark Ink Pad; Hero Arts White Embossing Powder; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Rock A Bye Baby 6×6 Paper Pad; Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter 6×6 Paper Pad; Simon Says Stamp Hello You Clear Stamp Set; Google Eyes.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!