Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding white card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut blue cardstock panel to 4 x 5 ¼”.
- Die-cut Spring out of white and deep blue cardstock. Adhere together and offset slightly. Adhere onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Die-cut & emboss flowers and leaves out of various colors of cardstock.
- Arrange to form a floral frame.
- Foam mount flowers and glue leaves in place.
- Create flower centers using Nuvo Drops in Gloss White. Use same drops to add white dot detail to the background.
- S3-308 Seasonal Words
- S5-338 Wreath Elements
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110LB & 80 LB); Other Cardstock (My Colors Cardstock – Heavyweight Ballerina Pink, Watermelon Pink, Crisp Green, Deep Blue, Blue Mist); Scrapbook Adhesives Small Foam Squares; Clear Stamp (Altenew – Beautiful Lady); Versafine Onyx Black Ink; Nuvo Drops in Gloss White; Glue.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!