Hello dear readers! Elena Salo is here again! I’ve got a chance to play with a new collection of the dies, which was created by Joanne Fink. It is On the Wings of Love. It contains a lot of frequently used sentiments like “Thanks”, “Love “, “Create” and many others which, I think, can add beauty to every card. I also liked the gorgeous alphabet. As for all abstract images, which are in the set, actually it was quite a challenge for me to use them in my projects since I always tried to avoid such items in my cards because I didn’t know how to use them properly. And this time I realized, that such abstract images don’t limit you in colors and shapes you choose. Actually, it’s even easier to use them in your cards.
- Die-cut two large hearts out of white cardstock using Love Frame S4-899 and Love Frame S4-899;
- Apply double-sided adhesive on the back side of the labels, before removing the die. Do it gently, don’t loose any tiny piece of the die-cut;
- Take off the main images from the die-cuts carefully and leave only the inner details:
- Color all the inner parts with different colors:
- Cover every colored detail with the glossy accent and wait until it dries:
- Die cut two Swirl Hearts and two Love Frames and adhere them together with the liquid glue:
- Place the hearts on the colored labels and cut out the excess with the scissors:
- Die cut one more label using Love Frame S4-899 out of light grey thin cardstock. Adhere the inner part of the light grey die-cut into the colored one:
- Create two card bases out of white cardstock. Adhere the light grey piece of cardstock on the card bases and leave a tiny white frame on each of them:
- Die cut the word “Love” using the Live Laugh Love S3-311 three times for each card. Adhere them together with liquid glue, color every sentiment brown and cover it with Wink of Stella shimmer brush:
- Add white dots around the hearts on the card with white gel pen. And your cards are ready!
I like that the hearts on my cards have additional dimension.
White Cardstock; Grey Cardstock; Double Sided Adhesive; Twin Markers: #25, #27, #37, #46, #54; Copic Markers: #B0000, #RV10; Wink of Stella shimmer brush, Ranger Glossy Accent; Sacura White Gel Pen.
Hope you liked my today’s project. Don’t be afraid to use some new items or techniques in your cards. Such experiments can bring you much fun and happiness.
Thank you for joining me today! See you soon!