Hello, dear friends! Elena Salo is here. Thank you so much for joining me again! Today is the second post where I show how you can use new collection of the dies from Becca Feeken – Romancing The Swirl. You can find my first project using this collection here.
Today I prepared for you two cards with lots of flowers.
You can easily create the same cards just follow the instructions.
- Create A2 top folding card base. Choose colored paper for leaves and flowers and die-cut them with dies from A2 Corner Cotillion set.
- Add details to leaves and flowers with markers.
- Die-cut a label out of white cardstock with dies from Hemstitch Circles set. Stamp a sentiment onto the label.
- Adhere leaves and flowers onto the card base. Foam mount the label onto the card. Add liquid jewel drops to the card.
To create the square label for my second card I used Hemstitch Squares. I find these two sets to be very pretty and have many ideas where I can use them in the future.
- S4-928 Hemstitch Circles
- S4-929 Hemstitch Squares
- S5-364 A2 Corner Cotillion
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock, Colored Paper; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Fun Foam; SSS Stamp Set; Hero Arts India Ink Black; Distress Markers: Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
See you next time!