The all-new June Large Die of the Month is here! This kit features 2 dies that are perfect for handmade cards and more!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available June 1st, 2018, make sure to get yours!
THIS KIT INCLUDES 2 Die Templates.
With All My Heart Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Die-cut floral corner. Keep positive and negative pieces.
- Die-cut identical corner out of gold paper.
- Adhere white die cut onto gold and offset slightly.
- Die-cut corner out of pink cardstock. Inlay negative pieces into positive white & gold die cut.
- Adhere white and gold die cut and original negative panel piece onto a card base.
- Add a sentiment and embellish.
June Large Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the 3 projects we created using our June Large Die Of The Month kit: