Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you are enjoying these mini posts with simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we have lots of fabulous inspiration for you featuring our Inked Messages collection by Stephanie Low. This collection is about sending heartfelt messages to those we love. Its about keeping in touch and showing love to family and friends with romantic notes, encouraging words or even a sentiment to console. This collection expresses these feelings through Stephanies beautiful designs.
Today we are sharing a floral sailor card featuring Stephanie’s Rough Waters Stamp and Die Set.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Stamp anchor, 3 flower images and a sentiment in alcohol marker friendly ink onto white alcohol marker friendly cardstock.
- Color anchor and flowers using Copic markers or other coloring medium you like to use. We used the following colors: RV10, RV55, RV09, YG13, YG17, YG63.
- Cut anchor, flowers and sentiment out using coordinating dies.
- Cut patterned paper panel to 4 x 5 1/4″. Foam mount onto an A2 white top folding card base.
- Foam mount anchor using a double layer of foam adhesive. Foam mount flowers and sentiment using single layer of foam adhesive.
- Embellish flower centers using white Nuvo drops.
- SDS-136 Rough Waters
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110 LB); Intense Black Ink (Hero Arts); Foam Adhesive Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives); Copic Markers – RV10, RV55, RV09, YG13, YG17, YG63.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun crafting!