Hi, it’s Mona Toth here, I am back with another step by step photo tutorial. Today I will show you how I made this tattoo inspired card. In this post I am featuring the gorgeous Just Add Color collection by Stephanie Low.
When I saw these floral stamp sets I knew that I will make a kraft card like this. These images are really beautiful and they are so pretty in B&W too, even if you don’t add color.
Check out the step by step instructions below for this project:
- Stamp your floral image to kraft or toned cardstock.
- Add a masking paper (or adhesive sticky notes) and stamp the main image again.
- Cut out the image from the masking paper.
- Position your stamps.
- Finish the image with black detailed pen if needed.
- Chose white, gray and black pencils from your stash and start the coloring process.
- When it’s done shade the images around with pencils.
- The next step is the stippling. Add little dots around your colored image. I used 005, 05 and 1 thick black liners.
- Heat emboss your sentiment with white embossing powder.
- The project is done!
Kraft Cardstock; Colored Pencils; White Embossing Powder; Black Liner; White pen.
Thank you for reading my post, I hope that I have inspired you! I am very thankful to be a guest at Spellbinders, see you next time. Hugs, Mona.