Our June Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is here! Designed by our very own Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant and timeless. This die set features 41 dies.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available June 1st, 2020, make sure to get yours!
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Cut out 6″ x 6″ brush gold cardstock base and a 5 7/8″ x 5 7/8″ layer with desired color cardstock and layer together with adhesive. Die cut Snip It Grid from mirror gold cardstock.
Tip: for die cut pieces, such as grid letters and numbers, adhere double sided adhesive sheets to the back of the cardstock before die cutting. You can also place the letters you want to die cut in the open squares, or save the squares to die cut letters at a later time.
- Die cut banner from cream and mirror gold cardstock; cut gold banner in half and attach to back of cream banner so it extends on each side. Die cut “Save the Date” sentiment from brush gold cardstock and adhere to banner.
- Die cut month and year from mirror gold cardstock; cut out numbers
4 times in mirror gold cardstock and the “key” date in desired cardstock color.
- To create Cinch and Go Flowers, check out Becca’s video.
- Assemble as shown.
Tip: tweezers are a big help in placing numbers into the grid.
- This would make a wonderful gift for a bride-to-be!
Spellbinders® Supplies: PL-001 or PE-100 Platinum 6; Cardstock in Cream, Brushed Gold & Mirror Gold, 2 Complimentary Cardstock Tones; Journey Craft Glue, Tape Runner; Tool ‘n One with Stylus Tips; Thin Wire, Gold Beads, Hot Glue Gun, Basic Crafting Tools. Optional: Double Sided Adhesive Sheets.
June 2020 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using June 2020 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.