Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we are sharing lots of fabulous inspiration featuring products from Whimsical & Wild collection by Jane Davenport! Today we have a stunning Hello card created using Panda Thank You stamp set.
This card, along with several other projects was featured in the Papercraft Essentials Magazine Issue #190. Be sure to grab this issue while it is still on the stand for more inspiration!
Project created by Creative Director Kim Kesti
Finished Size: 4.25” X 5.5”.
- Fold Lemon Drop cardstock in half to create card base; trim Whip Cream panel to 4” X 5.25”.
- Stamp Panda image on Whip Cream panel using Black Licorice ink, stamp flowers surrounding entire image using: Beach Breeze, Watermelon Fusion and Lemon Drop inks.
- Color panda image using markers of choice.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap piece of Whip Cream cardstock and color with markers; detail cut around sentiment and pop up on top of panda using foam adhesive.
- Adhere finished Whip Cream panel to card base using foam adhesive.
- Embellish flowers with sequins and enamel dots
Coloring Tools: Copic Sketch Markers.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun stamping!