The November 2020 Large Die of the Month is here! This “Merry Stitching” die set features 6 cutting dies.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available November 1st, 2020, make sure to get yours!
Merry Christmas Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Die cut card edge. Open card & die cut insert on card front.
- Tie a knot on end of floss & tape on back to secure.
- Starting at center (#1) stitch each individual section & repeat.
- Continue stitching until all sections are finished.
- Add embossed sentiment, die cut alpha & flowers, embellish (DOML-JUL20 How Does Your Garden Grow Alphabet and STP-023 To You and Yours).
October Large Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects we created using our November 2020 Large Die Of The Month kit:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.