Did you know we launched a brand-new membership Club in November, the Clear Stamp of the Month? Join the Clear Stamp of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed clear stamp set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more. Click Here to learn more about club membership.
No-Line Watercoloring with the November Clear Stamp of the Month. Follow these instructions step-by-step to re-create this card:
- Stamp image onto Bristol Paper in a light colored dye ink.
- Watercolor image with water-based markers or water colors
- Stamp and silver heat emboss sentiment onto image.
- Fussy cut image out.
- Trim colored cardstock down to 4” x 5 1/4” panel and adhered to a top-folding white card base.
- Adhere image onto card front with foam adhesive.
Light Colored Dye Ink; Stamp Positioning Tool (MISTI) or Acrylic Blocks; Bristol Smooth Paper; Water-Based Markers; Brushes; Anti-static Powder; Embossing Ink; Silver Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Scissors Paper Trimmer; Foam Adhesive; Whip Cream Cardstock; Colored Cardstock; Tape Runner.