Our December 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “Ballerina Sentiments” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the December 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month – Ballerina Sentiments:
DEC-2020 CSOM and DEC-2020 DOML, Watercolor Palette (of your preference), Sequins, Spellbinders S5-411, Acetate, Gold Heat Embossing Powder, Black Ink, Bristol Smooth Paper, Liquid Glue, Mounting Craft Tape, Double-sided Tape, White Acrylic Paint, Embossing Ink, Embossing Powder Tool, Heat Gun Embossing Tool, Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine, Paper Trimmer, Spellbinders GLP-162, Spellbinders GLS-001, Spellbinders GLF-025.
Happy Birthday Card
- Foil 2 white card panels using Framed Details Glimmer Hot Foil Plate, Glimmer Hot Foil System, and Champagne Foil.
- Die cut curtains out of foiled card panels.
- Line up ½ inch down the slots die over an A2 size landscape Bristol Smooth card panel.
- Die cut slots.
- Die cut tabs out of gold cardstok, fold over at score lines and insert them into the slots.
- Secure tabs by adhering them down with double-sided tape.
- Temporarily adhere the curtains and open them up.
- Place temporarily the assembled card panel inside the stamping tool and stamp the ballerinas in black Ink.
- Watercolor or Color the ballerinas with any color media.
- Trim the edges off from the card panel to 5″ x 3 7/8″.
- Adhere with double-sided tape a Pink card panel (5-1/4″ x 4″) to an A2 side folding card base.
- Mount the card panel with craft foam tape to the card base but, leave the tabs free for the curtains to open and close.
- Adhere the curtains
- Mount the vale with craft foam tape.
- Finish the card off by gold heat embossing one of the sentiments from the stamp set.
Hello Friend Card
- Create the card base by adhering with double-sided tape a 5 1/4″ x 4″ inches pink card panel to an A2 top folding white card base.
- Line up the 2 largest dies from Essential Rectangles set over a Bristol Smooth card panel.
- Stamp the ballerinas with black ink.
- Watercolor or Color with any coloring media the Ballerinas.
- Mount the card panel with craft foam tape over the card base.
- Stamp and Gold heat emboss a sentiment from the stamp set.
- Cut the sentiment and layer it over a piece of pink cardstock.
- Mount the sentiment with craft foam tape to add dimension.
- Finish the card off by adding white highlights and by gluing with liquid glue sequins to add a touch of shine.
Thank You Card
- Stamp repeatedly with Black Ink the single ballerina stamp images to create a pattern over a Bristol Smooth card panel.
- Watercolor or Color with any color media each ballerina.
- Trim off the edges from the patterned card panel to 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Adhere the patterned card panel with double-sided tape to an A2 top folding white card base.
- Line up over a white card panel the 3 largest dies Essential Rectangles set to create a detailed frame.
- Place upside down the detailed frame and add pieces of double-sided tape.
- Peel off the backing of the double-sided tape and adhere a piece of acetate.
- Adhere pieces of craft foam around the perimeter of the frame.
- Stamp and heat emboss a sentiment from the stamp set and mount it a bit lower than the center of the card base.
- Add sequins on each section of the card panel.
- Peel off the backing of the craft foam tape and finish the card off by mounting the detailed frame to the card.
December 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our December 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month:
Merry Member Appreciation Month!
Includes a free adhesive gift. Gift may vary. This gift may not be returned or exchanged.
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.