Hello crafty friends! Jean here sharing three cards created with the Celestial Zodiacs Collection that feature glimmer foiling, stamping, and stenciling. This versatile collection can be used to craft for any number of occasions, including birthdays, friendship, anniversary, engagement, and encouragement.
Love-Themed Zodiac Card
As they say, “it’s written in the stars”; this personalized, love-themed card features two zodiac constellations set against a dry-embossed star background.
- Dry-emboss Brush Gold cardstock with the Stargazer embossing folder.
- Glimmer foil the zodiac symbols (Aries and Virgo shown) in Gold on red cardstock.
- Cut the symbols with the outline heart in the Forever Love Hearts.
- Glimmer foil the zodiac names in Gold on black cardstock. Trim.
- Glimmer foil the More Sentiments “XOXO” sentiment in Red on Whip Cream. Trim with die in the Holiday Sentiments Series 2 set.
- Add elements to card base, popping up the zodiac names with foam adhesive.
black and red cardstock; adhesive.
Encouragement Zodiac Card
This encouragement card showcases three of the zodiac constellations set against a glimmer-foiled star background.
- Glimmer foil Celestial Star Background in gold twice on Whip Cream.
- Glimmer foil zodiac symbols (Aries, Capricorn, and Virgo shown) in gold on navy cardstock. Cut symbols with a circle die.
- Heat-emboss the Starstruck Sentiments sentiment in white on red cardstock. Cut with die in the Holiday Sentiments Series 2.
- Adhere circles and sentiment strip to card base.
red and navy cardstock; adhesive
Friendship Zodiac Card
This friendship card includes a stenciled moon, a heat-embossed sentiment, and a one-of-a-kind stamped background.
- Heat-emboss Starstruck Sentiments sentiment on an A2 black cardstock panel in white.
- With the Layered Full Moon stencil set, color on Bristol as follows: first layer in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink; second layer in Salty Ocean Distress Ink; third layer in Black Soot Distress Ink; fourth layer with embossing paste.
- Cut moon with a circle die once embossing paste is dry.
- Stamp Starstruck Sentiments cluster star image in the upper-right, bottom-right, and bottom-left corners in white pigment ink, rotating the stamp. Fill in the sky with additional stamped stars.
- Adhere moon to upper-left corner of card panel; trim as necessary.
Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Black Soot Distress Inks; Bristol; black cardstock; white pigment ink; adhesive
Thanks for stopping by the Spellbinders blog today. I hope you’re inspired to start creating with the Celestial Zodiacs Collection!