Hello crafty friends! It’s Jean here sharing three projects created with the Cardmaker Stamp Collection. I’ve created colorful, slimline cards employing one of my favorite design principles–repetition. Let’s take a look!
Add the unexpected to a vintage theme with a rainbow of colors
- Apply a variety of Distress Oxide Inks to Snowdrift
- Stamp Hit the Road truck image in black on inked cardstock; fussy cut.
- Stamp textured white cardstock panel, measuring 3 ½” x 8 ½”, in gray ink with Hit the Road route image in several places.
- Heat-emboss Hit the Road sentiment in white on Onyx cardstock; cut with the Everyday Sentiments II die.
- Add trucks at an angle and sentiment to stamped slimline panel.
- Embellish with enamel dots.
Textured white cardstock; Distress Oxide inks; enamel dots; gray ink; Archival black ink; VersaMark ink; white embossing powder
Add color and pattern to repeated stamp images with patterned paper
- Stamp 3 ½” x 8 ½” panel of Snowdrift cardstock with Cute Boots umbrella image at an angle.
- Stamp Cute Boots rain image in blue ink to add background visual interest.
- Stamp Cute Boots umbrella image in black ink on patterned paper; fussy cut.
- To create a glossy finish on umbrellas, apply VersaMark ink and heat-emboss with clear powder.
- Heat-emboss Cute Boots sentiment in white on Onyx cardstock; cut with the smallest Essential Rectangles die.
- Adhere patterned paper umbrellas over stamped umbrellas; trim edges.
- Adhere sentiment.
- Embellish with clear droplets.
Patterned paper; black ink; blue ink; VersaMark ink; clear embossing powder; white embossing powder; clear droplets
Mask stamped images to grow a field of sunflowers
- Color 3 ½” x 8 ½” panel of Snowdrift cardstock with a rainbow of Distress Oxide inks.
- Stamp masking paper with both Hello Sunflower sunflower images, twice each; fussy cut.
- Stamp rainbow panel with both sunflower images, masking images as required.
- Stamp Hello Sunflower sentiment in black ink on Snowdrift cardstock; cut with 2″ Essential Circles Attach sentiment to card front, trimming circle top.
Distress Oxide inks; Archival black ink; masking paper.
Thank you for dropping by. I hope you are inspired to start stamping with the Cardmaker Stamp Collection!