Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This project appeared in the Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine, Issue #33.
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 4 1⁄2 x 5” top folding card base out of white cardstock. Cover edges of the front panel with brown ink.
- Cut a piece of dark blue cardstock to 4 1⁄4 x 4 3⁄4”, adhere onto card base.
- Die-cut decorative frame out of watercolor cardstock and color with distress markers. Foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut a label out of yellow cardstock, add shading around the edges using brown ink. Foam mount onto the frame.
- Die-cut a tag out of brown cardstock. Heat emboss sentiment in gold embossing powder on the tag. Foam mount onto the yellow label.
- Die-cut grapes and leaves out of watercolor cardstock, color them and embellish the tag.
- S4-879 Labels 59
- S4-880 Labels 59 Decorative Accents
- S4-878 Frame Charms
- SDS-135 Barrel of Sentiments
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
SplendorGel White Cardstock 340 GSM; Artelibris Air Bag Yellow Cardstock 120 GSM; Sirio Dark; Blue Cardstock 290 GSM; Marmelo Chocolate Cardstock 165 GSM; Canson Mix Media Imagine Cardstock 200 GSM; Ranger Distress Walnut Stain Ink Pad; Dovecraft Embossing Stamp Pad; Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder; Ranger Distress Markers: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves. Double-sided Adhesive Tape; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Tonic Pale Periwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!