Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! Today we have a very special project to share showcasing gorgeous Charming Christmas collection by Becca Feeken. This card, along with 4 other projects was featured in the Die Cutting Essentials Magazine Issue #45. Be sure to grab this issue while it is still on the stand for more inspiration!
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 6 1⁄4” square card base out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut square out of patterned paper using 6 x 6 Matting Basics B dies. Adhere onto Brush Gold cardstock leaving a 1⁄8” border, trim Brush Gold cardstock. Adhere onto red cardstock in the same way, repeat.
- Add brads.
- Adhere panels onto the card.
- Die-cut 2 Arched Topper/Border using Snowflake Toppers Dies out of gold glitter cardstock.
- Cut white cardstock panel to 5 3⁄4 x1 3⁄4 “. Heat emboss a sentiment. Adhere gold glitter die cuts. Add ribbon, secure ends from the back.
- Foam mount entire panel onto the card.
- Create bow. Embellish with diamond-shaped jeweled brad in red. Adhere onto the card.
- Embellish card with pearls.
American Crafts 12×12” Christmas Glitter Paper Pad; First Edition Christmas Wishes 8×8 paper pad; Satin ribbon in red 3/8”; Diamond-shaped jeweled brad in red; Hero Arts Color Layering Christmas Tree stamps.