Hello Spellbinders fans, Marielle here today sharing an Anniversary card featuring the Labels Forty-Two sets.
Spellbinders Products Used:
- S2-082 Sentiments One
- S4-126 Classic Squares LG
- S4-471 Labels Forty-Two
- S4-472 Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents
- S4-473 Labels Decorative Elements
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
- GC-200 Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
- Beacon Adhesives, Inc: Zip Dry Glue
- May Arts Ribbon: White Satin Ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z RunnerÂ® and 3D Foam Squares
- Want2Scrap©: Silver Rhinestones
- WorldWin Papers®: Grey cardstock
Patterned Paper; Vellum; Light Grey Cardstock; Silver Paper; Glittered Number Stickers.
Step 1: Create a 4¾ x 6″ top folding card base with white cardstock. Trim grey striped paper 4 x 5 ” and a piece of dark grey cardstock 4 x 5½”. Adhere both to base card using adhesive runner.
Step 2: Cut Labels Forty-Two Die #5 (# 1 being the smallest size die) with Grand Calibur machine in Vellum.
Cut and emboss Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents Die #4 in white cardstock.
Cut and emboss Classic Squares LG Die #5 in light grey cardstock.
Cut and emboss Labels Forty-Two Decorative Elements Die #2 in white cardstock.
Adhere the white decorative piece to the vellum with glue and adhere to center of card. Adhere square to center with 3D foam squares.
Step 3: Thread a white satin ribbon, as shown and adhere with 3D Foam Squares. Add glitter numbers.
Adhere ribbon ends inside the card with glue or adhesive runner.
Step 4: Cut and emboss “Congratulations ” sentiment in silver paper. Adhere with glue.
Step 5: Add silver rhinestones, as shown.
Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Happy Crafting !