As some of you may or may not know, I became a first time grandma almost a month ago. And that little boy, he’s got my whole heart! I’m Debi Adams and I want to show you some darling onesies I made for my grandson. I think they turned out really nice. This is a simple project so anyone can make it.
- Apply fusible web to back of cotton fabric as stated on manufacturer’s instructions.
- Die-cut Cactus onto fabric. You may need to run this through the machine a few times because these thins dies were not intended to cut fabric but this one happens to cut it quite well.
- Peel backing off Cactus. Place onto onesie where desired.
- Iron in place and stitch if desired.
- Stamp sentiment onto onesie using permanent ink.
- Press with warm iron.
Obviously you can add little parts and pieces to make yours unique. I did three Cacti on one and then one with a triangle for a mountain.
This would be a great baby shower “make n create” for the guests. However you make yours, it’s sure to be amazing. Would love to see your creations!
- SDS-030 Cacti Stamp & Die Set by Debi Adams for Spellbinders
- PE-100 Platinum® 6 Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Baby Onesies; Cotton Fabric; Fusible Web-Lt. Weight, or Heavy Weight, if not sewing; Sewing Machine-Optional; Thread; Permanent, Non-Bleeding Black Ink Pad.
Thanks for joining me today!
P.S. Here’s a pic of the little guy in the onesie. Isn’t he adorbs??