Invitation and place card designed by Debi Adams
Attention DIY party planners: Oscar night is just a few short weeks away. If you host an Oscar viewing party with friends, we’ve got a simple instructions for making your own elegant party invitation and party favor.
- S6-075 Astoria Decorative Accent
- S5-250 Astoria Labels
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
- Black, Gold and White Cardstock
- Embellished ribbon
1.Cut a piece of black cardstock 5 ¼ x 7 1/4’ and a piece of gold cardstock. Layer and adhere together.
2. Die-cut Astoria Decorative Accent from black cardstock. Adhere to top of layered cardstock.
3. Print out desired invitation. Place Astoria Labels die around invitation and die-cut.
4. Adhere invitation to top of Astoria Decorative Accent.
5. Embellish card with ribbon/pearl strip , feather and rhinestones.
Oscar Party Favor
Party Favor Instructions:
1. Adhere patterned paper to empty toilet roll.
2. Roll up goodies into gold tissue paper and insert into empty toilet roll. Tie ends with ribbon.
3. Use multi-bladed scissors to fringe ends of tissue paper.
4. Die-cut Art Deco Tag from gold poster board.
5. Print out names onto paper. Die-cut names using label inside of Tag.
6. Adhere die-cut names on Tag and adhere Tag to party favor.
- S4-605 Art Deco Tags
- Patterned Paper of Your Choice
- Gold Poster Board
- White Cardstock
- Empty Toilet Roll
- Gold Tissue Paper
Now that you know what supplies you need, be on the look out next week (week of 2/15) for a special offer of free bonus dies when you make a purchase. Happy Crafting!