- PHS-504 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Hearts and Flowers
- PHS-509 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Numbers and Letters One
- PHS-510 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Numbers and Letters Two
- PHD-014 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Mini Floral Set Three
- PHD-010 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Mini Medallion One
- PHS-505 Spellbinder® Sapphire Dies: Simply Tags
- PH-001 Spellbinders® Sapphire Machine
- Cream, Pink, Green and Black Cardstock
- Cream, Green, Light and Dark Pink Felt
- Embroidery Hoop
- Patterned Paper
- Craft Glue
- Pink Sequins
- Black Ribbon
- Glass Jar
1 Cut tag from Simply Tags using cream and black cardstock.
2 Cut flowers from Hearts and Flowers die set out of pink cardstock, and leaves out of green cardstock.
3 Use black cardstock to die cut letters from Numbers and Letters (One) die set.
4 Adhere black letters on cream tag.
5 Adhere leaves and flowers to top of the tag. Adhere rhinestone to the center of the flower.
6 Layer the tags and tie them on to the glass jar.
7 Fill with candy. Yum!
1 Create a 5 x 5card base using pink cardstock.
2 Adhere a piece of black 4¾ x 4¾ cardstock to the base.
3 Adhere a piece of 4½ x4½ patterned paper.
4 Cut a 1 strip from cream cardstock, and a strip of 1¼ piece of black cardstock. Adhere the strip of cream cardstock to the black strip. Adhere strip to card base.
5 Die cut letters from Numbers and Letters (One) die set and adhere them to the strip to create a sentiment.
6 Adhere sequins to patterned paper.
“Love You” Hoop
1 Die cut letters from Numbers and Letters (Two) die set and large flower from Mini Floral Three die set out of dark pink felt.
2 Use green felt and die cut 6 leaves from Mini Floral Three die set.
3 Hand cut three thin strips of green felt.
4 Adhere all pieces of felt onto cream felt base and place into the embroidery hoop.
5 Trim excess felt from the back of the hoop.
If you have any weekend workshop ideas you would like to see in a future post, please, leave us a comment.