Using the Dance Card Pendant (Silver) and Ephemera Pack Pack from the A Gilded Life Collection, Designer Terre Fry created this stunning heirloom inspired necklace. Let her show you how to recreate this wonderful piece for your jewelry box.
- GL2-012S Dance Card Pendant (Silver)
- GLB-001 Grandmother’s Buttons
- GLP-001 Ephemera Paper Pack
- PL-001 Platinum™ Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform – Platform
Wire Cutters; Needle and Thread; Scissors; Sand Paper; Ribbon; Jump Ring
- Trim photo from Ephemera Paper Pack to fit onto the top of the Dance Card Pendant (Silver). Adhere in place.
- Using sand paper, sand the front and back of the Dance Card Pendant (Silver).
- Trim a piece of lace from the Ephemera Paper Pack, using needle and thread gather it using a running stitch. Adhere to the bottom of the Dance Card Pendant (Silver).
- Using wire cutters, cut pieces of the Antiqued Rhinestone Chain I to fit around three sides of the Dance Card Pendant (Silver). Adhere in place using Beacon 527 Glue.
- Use remaining piece of lace to secure and tie a bow threw the top of the Dance Card Pendant (Silver).
- Embellish the Dance Card Pendant (Silver) using Grandmother’s Buttons and Antiqued Rhinestone Chain I as shown in project photo.