Our December Card Kit of the Month is here! This kit, like any other of our Card Kits, gives you everything you need to create 10 unique cards and more.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit will be available December 1st, 2017, make sure to get yours!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
10 Cards & 10 Envelopes; 11 Sheets of 8.5 x 11″ Paper/Cardstock; Set of 7 Dies ; 5 Colors of Ribbon; Fancy Brads, Tassels, Gems & Embellishments; Die Cut Shapes; Sentiments & Stickers; Washi tape; Sheet of Adhesive & Foam Dots
Hey You Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below!
- Prep patterned paper, cardstock and card base.
- Adhere patterned paper onto a side folding card base.
- Die-cut and emboss frame and snowflakes out of gold foil cardstock.
- Foam mount ticket onto the card.
- Foam mount frame onto the card.
- Adhere snowflakes and sentiment sticker to finish the project.
December Card Kit Of The Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here are additional card ideas created using our December 2017 Card Kit: