Create this set of four pennants for the perfect accent to a room. Change the color scheme by using a different color cardstock. What a wonderful decor piece for someone who loves vintage motifs. See how to make this with the instructions below.
- Petite Pennants – GLD-007
- Ballet Pink Trim – GLVT-004
- Grandmother’s Buttons – GLB-001
Wire Cutters; Scissors; Soft Peach Cardstock; Thin Chipboard; Hot glue and Glue Gun
- Die cut four Petite Pennants Die #4 (the smallest sized die is #1) with thin weight chipboard, using the Grand Calibur® Machine. Repeat the cut with soft peach cardstock. Adhere the cardstock die cuts to the front of the chipboard die cuts.
- Remove the Peals from the Ballet Pink Trim and set aside to embellish the pennant.
- Adhere Ballet Pink Trim to the top of the pennant die cuts using hot glue.
- Adhere the floral pattern trim to the middle of the Ballet Pink Trim, this will used to hang the pennant up with. Starting from the left: leave six flowers at the end, glue down five flowers to the pennant, leave three in between each die cut pennant. Repeat this step. When you get to the end you should have six flowers left to adhere to the right end.
- Embellish the pennant using the Antiqued Rhinestone Chain, Grandmother’s Buttons and Pearls as shown in project photo.