Hello crafty friends! I had so much fun creating this card with Flower Lace Borders die set from my Timeless Heart Collection. I also used my Texture Flowers die set and Foamiran to make the flowers. I really enjoy making flowers with Foamiran, the flowers are really easy to shape and they look very natural and soft to the touch.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Create a 5” x 7” card base from white cardstock. Cover front of card with designer cardstock.
2. Die cut 2 lace borders with Flower Lace Borders die set from white card stock.
3. Cut a 6 ½” x 2 ½” panel from designer cardstock. Glue flower lace borders to panel and then adhere to card front using foam squares.
4. Die cut Friends sentiment with Friends & Family Frames die set from white cardstock. Adhere sentiment to card using foam squares.
5. Die cut multiple flowers and leaves with Textured Flowers die set from Foamiran in peach color. Color edges of all flowers with brown and pink chalk inks. Color leaves with green chalk ink.
6. Heat flowers with heat tool for a few seconds and then twist petals to shape. Layer petals together with hot glue gun.
7. Die cut 2 leaf vines with Layered Leaf Vines die set from Foamiran, color with green chalk ink.
8. Embellish center of flowers with stamens or micro-beads. Adhere flowers and leaves to card as pictured below. Create a bow with silk ribbon and glue under flower.
You can also use silver foil cardstock to die cut the flower lace and sentiment.
- S4-796 Flower Lace Borders
- S5-317 Textured Flowers
- S4-795 Layered Leaf Vines
- S5-315 Friends & Family Frames
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6” Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
- T-003 Stylus Tips For Tool N’ One
Neenah Papers White Cardstock, Blue Fern Studios – Artisan Paper Collection, Silver Foil Cardstock, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L – 3D Foam Squares, Foamiran, Prima Marketing Chalk Inks – Teak Wall, Garden Grass and Vintage Pink, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Heat Tool.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!