Hi. Julia here. Today I’m sharing a gift card holder made with Tammy Tutterow’s Slash Pocket Contour Die and some of her fabulous stamps.
Other Supplies :
Kraft Card, Coffee Archival, Frayed Burlap & Stormy Sky Distress Ink Pads, Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap & Fossilized Amber Distress Markers, Cut n Dry Foam, Water Brush, Double Sided Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Scissors
1. Cut the Slash Pocket from Kraft Card. In the Platinum Machine, remove the Platform and use the pair of XL Cutting Plates.
2. Apply Frayed Burlap Distress Ink direct from the pad by swiping the pad from top to bottom moving across the die cut. Leave to dry or dry with a Heat Tool then ink around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink using Cut n Dry Foam.
3. With a section of the Dear Ruby Stamp in your hand, randomly stamp using Coffee Archival Ink.
4. Add adhesive to the tabs and fold to form a pocket.
5. Stamp the Happy Gram Stamp onto Kraft Card using Coffee Archival Ink.
6. Colour using Distress Markers. Use a Water Brush to soften the edges from the markers. Cut out using scissors. Ink around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink using Cut n Dry Foam. Give more definition to the sentiment by running the brush tip of the Frayed Burlap Distress Marker around the edges.
7. Add the sentiment to the pocket using 3D Foam Pads.
I hope you have enjoyed this fun project. Please leave your comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.