Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Creating simple & elegant cards has never been easier! Today I have a quick Miss You card idea to share featuring our new Glimmer Hot Foil system. Here’s a look at the cards I made using just one hot foil plate and a die from my stash:
Follow simple instructions to re-create these handmade cards:
- Hot foil Miss You from the Elegant Affirmation Sentiments set using silver foil on gray cardstock.
- Die-cut foiled cardstock into a rectangle using Scored & Pierced Rectangles set.
- Hot foil Fancy Edge Rectangles die on patterned paper in silver foil. Cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ and adhere onto an A2 card base.
- Foam mount foiled rectangle on top.
- Dress up using silver dots.
You can easily foil on various materials – not just on smooth cardstock, but also on patterned paper to have great results. Remember to use a cardstock shim when you foil with your etched dies.
The Elegant Affirmation Sentiments set I used for these cards today contains a number of sentiments for various occasions and also a label die to cut your messages out.