Designer Terre Fry created this sweet crest ornament that will go in any room in the house. Customize for a special occasion or brighten someone’s day with a wonderful and unique gift.
White Thin Chipboard; Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Die cut Heirloom Crest Die #3 (the smallest sized die is #1) with thin white chipboard using the Grand Calibur® Machine.
- Die cut Heirloom Crest Die #2 using gold mirror paper. Adhere to the larger crest die cut using 3D Foam Squares for dimension.
- Remove the pearls from the Ballet Pink Trim, set aside to embellish the shield.
- Adhere the Ballet Pink Trim to the back outer edge of the large crest die cut using hot glue.
- Adhere the thin beaded string trim to the back of the large crest using hot glue. This will create the hanging piece for the ornament.
- Embellish the smaller crest sections using Relics A, Ballet Pink Trim and Pearls.