Have you ever tried Inlaid Die Cutting Technique in your projects? In this card, we show you how to inlay white negative die cut into the green die cut for a simple and stunning effect. Try this technique out and share with us!
- Create 5 x 7” top folding card base out of pearlescent white cardstock.
- Die-cut light blue cardstock panel with S6-002 5 X 7 Matting Basics B Card Creator Etched Dies Die #7 (the smallest size die is #1), using PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform.
- Die-cut and emboss patterned paper panel using S6-001 5 X 7 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies Die #6. Adhere onto blue cardstock panel.
- Wrap ribbon around panels.
- Foam mount panels onto the card.
- Die-cut S3-266 Border Flower Etched Dies Border Die out of gold foil cardstock. Cut into 2 pieces. Adhere onto the card (at the top and bottom).
- Die-cut Border die out of gold foil (2 die cuts), green and white cardstock. Inlay white negative die cut into the green one. Adhere onto one of the gold die cuts, off set slightly. Adhere the second gold die cut under the cluster, but rotate 45 degrees. Adhere cluster onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment onto a white cardstock strip, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut S3-266 Border Flower Etched Dies Flowers Die, adhere onto the card.
- Embellish card with pearls.
Here are several close up shots…
- S3-266 Shapeabilities Border Flower Etched Dies From The Joyous Celebrations Collection By Sharyn Sowell
- S6-001 5 X 7 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies
- S6-002 5 X 7 Matting Basics B Card Creator Etched Dies
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One™
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 80 LB); Pearlescent White Cardstock (WorldWin); Colored Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp – Sea Glass; Bazzill Basics – Dotted Swiss Celtic Green; Gold Foil Cardstock); Patterned Paper (First Edition – Pretty Posy); Foam Adhesive; Glue; Black Ink; Clear Stamp (Avery Elle – Favorite Person); Self Adhesive Pearls; Tape Runner; Black and white ¼” ribbon.