Our January 2018 Card Kit of the Month is here! This kit, like any other of our Card Kits, gives you everything you need to create 10 unique cards and more.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit! Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit will be available January 1st, 2018, make sure to get yours!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
10 Cards & 10 Envelopes; 11 Sheets of 8.5 x 11″ Paper/Cardstock; Set of 6 Dies; 5 Colors of Ribbon; Buttons, Gems & Embellishments; Die Cut Shapes; Sentiments & Stickers; Sheet of Adhesive & Foam Dots.
Happy Birthday Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below! Click photos to view larger.
- Prep gold foil cardstock, card base and dies.
- Die-cut & emboss label and frame out of white cardstock, rose out of gold.
- Adhere patterned paper panel onto card base. Foam mount label and frame.
- Foam mount envelope and letter embellishment.
- Foam mount rose and sentiment.
- Use remaining pattern paper to create envelope liner.
January 2018 Card Kit Of The Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here are additional card ideas created using our January 2018 Card Kit: