Hello, Marielle here today to share a card created with the new Sentiments 6 die template from our Die D-Lites™ Collection. I accentuated the embossed words with a white gel pen to make them “pop”.
- S2-153 Sentiments 6
- S4-092 Stars Five
- SCP-013 Celebra’tions Whirl White Cardstock
- Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partners:
- Avery Elle: Everyday Collection & Sorbet Collection, 6X6 paper pad
- Deco Art®: Kaleidoscope Accent Stencil
- Faber Castell® Design Memory Craft®: Whipped Spackle
- May Arts Ribbon: White Paper Twine
- Sakura of America: White Jelly Roll Pen
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®: E-Z Runner® and 3D Foam Squares
- Simple Stories: Homespun Collection (Yellow Dots Patterned Paper)
Navy Cardstock; Notebook Paper; White Tag; Yellow Enamel Stars
1. Create a 4 3/4 X 6″ top folding card in white cardstock. Trim a 4 1/2 X 6″ piece of notebook paper and a 3 1/2 X 6″ piece of navy/star paper. Adhere layers with tape runner.
2. Cut and emboss the “Just A Note” die in dark navy cardstock.
3. Use the white Jelly Roll pen to accentuate the embossed “Just a Note” words.
4. To create textured plain white tag, place stencil on tag and add Whipped Spackle with a small spatula, let dry and repeat.
5. Add twine bow and adhere to top of card with 3D foam squares.
6. Cut and emboss Stars Five Dies #1, #2 and # 3 stars in various papers. Adhere stars and sentiment to tag with 3D foam squares.
7. Add enamel stars.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s tutorial and that you find a little time this week to be creative .
Happy crafting !!