Hello everyone, Yvonne here! Today I’m creating a card with an industrial flair, using the amazing Sept Apter Collection in a combination of die-templates, embossing folder and stamps!
- Cardstock: white, gold, grey, blue
- Inkpad: black, gold, grey
- Acrylic stamp block
- White satin ribbon
- Self-adhesive rhinestones
- Scissors, paper trimmer, bone folder, ruler
- Self-adhesive tape, 3D foam tape
1. Trim white cardstock to size 11 x 7½” and fold to a card base 5½ x 7½”
2. Trim gold cardstock to size 5¼ x 7¼” and glue upon card base.
3. Trim grey cardstock to size 5 x 7″ and stamp splatters upon using Seth Apter Raindrops stamp and grey and gold ink.
4. Stamp Seth Apter Windows Two upon using black ink and then emboss using Maze embossing fold’er™.
5. Fold white ribbon around the embossed cardstock and glue the ends to the back of the cardstock. Glue all on card base.
6. Stack Pierced Stars Die #5 and #6 (with #1 being the smallest die-template) and cut/emboss using blue cardstock. Use washi tape to keep the die-templates on place while cutting/embossing. Stamp sentiment upon and glue upon base base using 3D foam tape.
7. Cut Robo Star Die #3 from gold cardstock and glue upon card base using 3D foam tape.
8. Finish the card with a satin bow and rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!