So today. This. I love these dies! What doesn’t say cute, fun and d.i.y.?
Grab these supplies and lets get creating:
SR-012 Heart Felt (optional)
Red, White, Navy, Green, Gray, Cream and White Cardstock
White Gel Pen
Black Pigma Pen
Gold Metallic Pen
Vintage Photo Distressing Ink by Ranger
1. Either freehand the heart, which I did because I wanted it slightly wonky or use the die suggested above. Yep, you can create outside of the box with this project!
2. Die-cut Mushrooms, stems and grass from various card stock. Also hand cut additional stems from card stock that are longer in length. These do not need to be perfect. TIP: I used some of the short mushrooms as stems. They just worked so perfectly!
3. Hand cut one piece of long grass. (See area to right of heart)
4. Embellish edge of heart with metallic pen.
5. Hand write sentiment onto heart.
6. Embellish mushrooms, grass and stems with distress ink using blending tool.
7. Adhere all pieces onto heart, snipping to shape where necessary to fit into heart (grass) or allow pieces to float outside the heart (mushrooms). Use pop-dots to raise various pieces.
8. Embellish additional areas using black and white pens.
9. Adhere heart onto a square piece of white card stock then mat onto a piece of cream card stock. Attach entire piece onto the frame background.
10. Place in frame and hang up!
So, there you have it! I always say “It’s easy peasy”. What do you think? Feedback is always appreciated 🙂