Happy Monday everyone! For those of you who celebrated Easter, we hope it was wonderful. Today we are celebrating spring and for some warm weather! LOL!! Debi and I put together this fun S’more Mix idea for your next gathering. Isn’t this adorable and yummy?! Let’s get started…
Golden Graham Cereal
Clear gusseted bags
Burlap cut into strips
Ruffled gingham ribbon
- Create sentiments on a word document about 1 x 1.25 inch. Have fun and mix and match the fonts. Print on cardstock
- Use Standard Circles Small and die cut sentiments with the Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
- Punch whole at the top of the circle to create a tag.
- Fill bags about ¾ full with S’more mix.
- Take a piece of burlap and gingham ribbon and tie with twine, and secure it to the bag.
- Thread tag with twine and tie with a bow. Then, hot glue to center of ribbon.
A couple of close ups…
Have a great day and we’ll meet again next Monday for another Maker Moments!
Thanks for stopping by!