Designer Julia Stainton was inspired by the gorgeous edged design of the Oval Bliss set to create a wonderful layered greeting card. She loved how the ovals were all different but coordinate perfectly. Layering them together with different colored papers makes a beautiful frame for a cluster of embellishments.
White Cardstock; Vintage Paper Roses; Sewing Machine; Buttons; Pink Flower Pins; Twine Cording; Green Fabric Brad; Black Resin Flower; Wood Hello Sentiment
- Create 4¼ x 5½” card base from white cardstock.
- Adhere black patterned paper and stitch border around edges.
- Cut white cardstock with Oval Bliss Die #4 (the smallest size die is #1), using the Grand Calibur Machine. Adhere to card with 3D Foam Squares.
- Cut Oval Bliss Dies #3 in green paper and Die #2 in pink striped paper. Adhere to white oval die cut.
- Adhere buttons, flowers and sentiment to center of layered die cut ovals.
- Insert pins. Tie twine and adhere.