Hello Spellbinders’ fans! It’s Zinia here and I’m really thrilled to share with you a couple of clean and simple cards I recently created using the Glimmer Hot Foil System and some of the plates designed by Paul Antonio.
I’m a huge fan of simple one-layer cards and it’s really amazing how easy it is to create them with the Glimmer Hot Foil System. I recently sent a couple of foiled cards to friends and they couldn’t believe they were handmade.
I especially love foiling on dark paper so that’s what I did for today’s cards. It barely needs any effort and time to create stunning and elegant cards that will wow everyone.
One Layer Love Card
- Hot foil Copperplate Script Love with Rose Gold foil on a piece of black cardstock.
- Hot foil all the plates from Hearts & Love Glimmer set around the sentiment in black foil.
- With a white gel pen, add decorative details around the “love” foiled sentiment.
Happy Birthday Card:
- Hot Foil Copperplate Script Happy Birthday with Silver foil on a piece of dark navy cardstock.
- Embellish with a few metallic enamel drops the sentiment.